Today being a teenager brings about many pressures especially if you are a girl. Aside from the fact that teenagers have to deal with rigorous academic subjects, the pressure from society and peers to look good adds more stress to teenage life. 3d real mink blink strip eyelashes hype in maintaining good looks is everywhere from television, to the Internet and on the covers of magazines.
If you are a teenage girl, there is no harm in experimenting with your looks. You need to learn as early as you can because someday you may have to deal with cosmetics on a daily basis. You just need to be acquainted with a couple of tips in applying 3d real mink blink strip eyelashes and develop a basic daily routine to keep that beautiful face as healthy as possible.
Face and makeup – lightly
Important things to remember in applying 3d real mink blink strip eyelashes to your face are: be minimal and be fresh. The more natural the better, as if there is no makeup on your face at all. Do not overdo it. Leave the clown faces in the circus!
More and more cosmetic companies are targeting youth. Most of their products are designed for delicate skin. Before you buy those make up kits, try looking for hypoallergenic products, just in case you have allergies. These types of products will spare you from irritation. Likewise, non-comedogenic products are best for young skin because they do not clog pores and can reduce the outbreak of acne.
For school days, keep your makeup light. A dash of color on the cheeks and a little lip tint will give the effect of a naturally glowing skin. Try light pink shades for a start. Some teens prefer to apply eye liners, however eye liners will make you appear much older. If you must, avoid the black shade and go for the browns.
During parties, you may want to jazz it up a little bit. Here are some 3d real mink blink strip eyelashes beauty tips:
– For better coverage, use a cosmetic foundation. Apply it evenly on your face. Make sure to choose a shade darker than your skin tone not lighter. You don’t want to look like a kabuki!
– Your eyebrows should be well trimmed. A well polished eyebrow will definitely give you a more elegant look.
– For your eyes, use a lighter shade (white or cream) to apply from the lid to the brow. With a darker shade of brown or golden brown, from the inner lid to the upper lid until you reach the crease line. Blend it well.
– Use a dark brown pencil for eye makeup liner. Apply it by tracing your upper lid and finish off by smudging it with a cotton bud.
– Now for the finishing touches, apply mascara, a bit of blush to your cheeks and your favorite lipstick.
If you want to have a shimmering effect, you can apply glitter face makeup for your face and body.
After enjoying the night, remember to take off the 3d real mink blink strip eyelashes . Follow the 3 step facial care regimen: Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing, to keep you face healthy and blemish free.
Article Source: akntt